Are you enquiring about a new holiday?
The doors to our office are open. We continue to have our travel consultants available on the phone while working from home, with full access to all our systems and offers.
Wild World Safaris Travel Insurance now includes comprehensive Covid-19 cover, offering complete peace of mind to travellers no matter where your home country is.
- Up to £10 million medical expenses & repatriation (with 365/24/7 emergency assistance), including claims arising from Covid-19
- Up to £5,000 per person cancellation cover with the option to extend up to £20,000 per person, including claims arising from Covid-19
- Quarantine cover both before departure and whilst overseas
- Wide range of adventurous activities included at no additional charge
- 21 day no-quibble cooling off period
Been advised your travel plans are cancelled?
We have cancelled the majority of holidays until the end of December 2021 and have contacted all affected clients. If we have not been in contact, your trip has not been cancelled at this stage. We are making bookings well into 2023, and it is often possible to move your exact travel plans one year on.
Have a holiday booked from 01 December 2021 onwards?
We are hopeful these will go ahead as planned and so there is no need to do anything at this stage. Should it become necessary to postpone, we will get in touch with you to defer your holiday up to 12 months ahead. In all cases, we will endeavour to keep these costs the same as your original safari booking.
Does COVID-19 curtail your travel plans?
You should contact your travel insurer in the first instance as travel insurance policies are designed to cover such eventualities. We can issue a curtailment invoice to support your claim. Travel Insurance will give you the best outcome, but if you hit a wall please contact us and we will work with our suppliers to do our best for you.