Enquiring about a new holiday?
The doors to our office are open. We continue to have our travel consultants available on the phone while working from home, with full access to all our systems and offers.
Wild World Safaris Travel Insurance now includes comprehensive Covid-19 cover, offering complete peace of mind to travellers no matter where your home country is.
- Up to £10 million medical expenses & repatriation (with 365/24/7 emergency assistance), including claims arising from Covid-19
- Up to £5,000 per person cancellation cover with option to extend up to £20,000 per person, including claims arising from Covid-19
- Quarantine cover both prior to departure and whilst overseas
- Wide range of adventurous activities included at no additional charge
- 21 day no quibble cooling off period
Been advised your travel plans have been cancelled?
We have cancelled the majority of holidays until 25 July 2020 and have contacted all affected clients. If we have not been in contact, your trip has not been cancelled at this stage. We are making bookings well in to 2021, and it is often possible to move your exact travel plans one year on.
Have a holiday booked from 26 July – 31 December 2020?
In the vast majority of cases these travel plans have not been cancelled. If we are forced to cancel them we will be in touch as soon as possible. In the meantime, should you wish to amend your travel plans to a later date, please get in touch.
Have a holiday booked from 01 January 2021 onwards?
We are hopeful these will go ahead as planned and so there is no need to do anything at this stage.
Were your travel plans curtailed by COVID-19?
You should contact your travel insurer in the first instance as travel insurance policies are designed to cover such eventualities. We can issue a curtailment invoice to support your claim. Travel Insurance will give you the best outcome, but if you hit a wall please contact us and we will work with our suppliers to do our best for you.